Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Scales with intelligence. Hold down attack to charge the blade and release for a heavy damage melee attack
Its kind of slow...
It's damage can get really high if you focus on int and have the aerial and second slot multipliers
i second that, its annoyingly slow and has***** range. And the charge attack bugs out for me al the time. super disappointed with the weapon choices in this game. they make the basic ***** longsword the most OP sword in the game. SMH
The jump attack comes out fast enough. I mostly use it as a panic button for when nasties get too close to my flimsy message.
Mage*
With Holding the Charge the Sword is realy realy strong maybe the weapon with the most damage output. But.... you get realy fast cancelt because no range.... u can use only 2 Spells i now so fast Fortitute and Light. So maybe if u now to play all Bosses exactly its the right Choice for u :D
Take the Magic Aura Stack the Aura with spaming Light Stack INT and ONS nearly all :D
This weapon does not require air dodge to acquire.
Cannot use any weapon abilities since it's classed as spellblade and not a longsword
Terrible weapon, can't use any abilities and is very short and slow.
It's meant to augment a caster build. If it was as good as other melee weapons it would make mage builds op. And it's still a fine weapon in it's own right.
So mine seems bugged, it does around 100 damage in a single strike with 32 INT, but when charged does around 800. This can't be right.