Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

VIP

Kwzprtt

Addicted
First Warden

So easely forgotten...

Souls: 408.00
Wiki Edits: 84
Does multiple instance stacks ?
No one skill level is all capacity boost has
I believe this also gives the elemental discharge on CB an extra blast, giving it one more bit of range and damage.
That is correct as there are more phials to discharge
i believe this gem does not exist in my game.
same here. over 1000 hours of gameplay and hundreds of runs for the biggest great jagras and not a single drop. i have absolutely EVERYTHING in this game, more mats, money and research points i would ever need but this one gem.. nope. not in my life i guess. and its especially frustrating for me since i like gunlance and charge blade the most.
2000 hours and finally got it from tempered zinogre event. Quest is awesome. Drops tons of great gems. Farm there :)
Just received a Magazine Jewel 2 upon completion of Undying Alpenglow!
upon reading your comment i did the undying alpenglow quest +30 times and didnt drop it. like i said earlier.. i have over 1000 hours of gameplay and hundreds of runs for the biggest great jagras and not a single drop. i have absolutely EVERYTHING in this game, more mats, money and research points i would ever need but this one gem.. nope. not in my life i guess. and its especially frustrating for me since i like gunlance and charge blade the most. mhw is just about luck. THE GAME tells you how to play because of its rediculous drop chances. and i am not allowed to play charge blade obviously.
i'm still struggling with my dodogama greaves here.....

Takurey

Souls: 50.00
Lol at this crybaby composing a wall of text made by his tears
He's right though, it is pretty ridiculous. But at least it's not like it used to be back the old days when there were preset charm tables upon character creation...
how to get it?.
not updated, Brachy Head alpha also has