Comments posted to our Dark Souls 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Is tbis sword any good for strength/faith builds
By Anonymous
I just started using it as a non elemental. Weapon for faith cause its a one hand that scales s in strength its a good choice for a secondary weapon. If you looking for a lightning weapon then go defenders greatsword you get it from the throne defender. Until then use heides spear
By Anonymous
it is S scalling on strength
By Letch
Posts Avatar
u rite Feel free to fix these things when you see 'em. It went at least a year incorrectly, lol. These wikis are super easy to edit.
By Anonymous
Whats the AR with 50str/13dex?
By Anonymous
try putting your stats here
By Anonymous
Can someone tell me what is the point of using this weapon if there are better axes?
I'm very confused
By Anonymous
This sword a with axe moveset and gets good scaling also probably for vengarl cosplay.
By Anonymous
Nothing just use red iron twinblade
By Anonymous
powerstance it whit a streight sword to get axe damage whit ss powerstancew moveset
By Anonymous
this definitely needs a Counter Damage buff.
since is basically an Axe moveset it should have the 120 standar of Axes, or atleast 110.
By Anonymous
In case if it wasn't clear, the reason why you'd take Red Rust Sword over Axes is because of its Power Stance options. Wielding it with Straight Swords / Curved Swords will grant you their power stance movesets, which are infinitely better than the Axe's one.
Also, the first 1-Handed R1 attack has noticeably less ending lag when compared to Axes, giving it a faster swing rate and/or extra combo potential.
The lack of Counter Damage is a bit unfortunate, but the extra reach & speed when dual wielding with the swords make this an excellent poise-breaking candidate.
By Anonymous
In case if it wasn't clear, the reason why you'd take Red Rust Sword over Axes is because of its Power Stance options. Wielding it with Straight Swords / Curved Swords will grant you their power stance movesets, which are infinitely better than the Axe's one.
Also, the first 1-Handed R1 attack has noticeably less ending lag when compared to Axes, giving it a faster swing rate and/or extra combo potential. Unfortunately, the Running R1 & first R2 attacks now have increased lag.
The lack of Counter Damage is also a bit disappointing, but the extra range & speed while dual wielding with the swords does make it a poise-breaking monster.
By Anonymous
But how many str dex does it takes for power stance with red rust scmitar?
By Anonymous
Power stance is 150% rounded up of the req Str and dex for each weapon, if you open up a calculator (or google) and put in 1.5*(stat requirement)
Doing that we get:
35 Strength (1.5*23=34.5 round up=35)
20 Dex (1.5*13=19.5 round up =20)
By Anonymous
Thank you kind stranger now with your help i can do proper vengarl cosplay :)