Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

You see those warriors from Hammerfell? They've got curved swords. Curved... Swords.

sirjohn41

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
BIG curved *****es
Wrong game dude
I am str user and i am very good whit str weapons but every time I try dex I just die like a ***** even if I now that dex is very good and I am just bad at dex
Same. Took me awhile to really get the hang of Dex builds. You gotta realize that your not gonna be able to pull off 400+ damage in a single hit.
Everyone know strength weapons, big weapons are easy mode. This is true for all Dark Souls series. Dex takes a lot of skill, pacing and precision. Big weapons: damage, very strong stun ability, always win in trading hits, brain and skill requirement: 0.1%

sirjohn41

Casual
Convict

Souls: 50.00
I've always preferred fast weapons, and so Dex is pretty much perfect for me. I've had a hard time trying to get used to STR weapons because they're just so slow, require a lot of stats and weigh a lot.
Every time I start a strength-based build, I remember why I prefer dex: The weapon animations of the big boys are sooo sloooow. And, strength-builds become boring quickly because of the ability to one-shot most enemies mid to late game.
Buffs allow the best of both worlds. Insane damage, and attack speed.
"not gonna be doing 400+ damage each strike..."

*laughs in great scythe*
Painting guardian sword may suck but at least it's pretty good
Imo these should not have stunlock.
Poise my dude
I know it isn't as good, I know it isn't, but I just can't help myself using the gold tracer over the painting guardian sword, it's just that whenever I use the PTGS it just makes me feel sticky and moist and I don't like it, also the tracer looks cooler don't @ me
You see those warriors from the painting? They’ve got curved swords. Curved. Swords.
Is the Murakumo missing? https://darksouls.wiki.fextralife.com/Murakumo
Nope the Murakumo is a Curved *Greatsword* you'll find it there
Dark silver tracer?
dagger