hi im on ps4 trying to clear levels to get to last boss can some one help me please
Infelizmente nioh deixou de ser um jogo de samurai, para se tornar um jogo de MAGICO samurai.
Where do I find the castle gate key?
at the top of the building floors
Being a nioh veteran the I did a side by side comparison and found the dash in nioh 2 has fewer iframes than nioh 1. Basically in nioh 1 there were no starting frames in dash and the iframes were longer than recovery frames. In nioh 2 the iframes are smaller and recovery frames are longer than previous title. To conclude I tested it on enemies common in both games like yoki, one eyed oni, namahange, bandits etc. Dodge was the best defensive in nioh 1 when you mastered it but here its just.. broken. I get that team ninja aims to make the hardest souls like possible. But cutting down an already punishing mechanic? Not only it is anti fun but inhumanly hard to master. I just don't know what to say now every single enemy has grab attacks and iframes were the key to avoiding them in nioh 1. Here they have just turned into "I'm dead" moment. I am pretty far in the game (currently in the fourth region) and something felt off to me and this is my honest observation on it.
Keep your space, punish cooldown, problem solved.

Sablicious

Souls: 80.00
"Dashes" amount to diddly squat, when the enemies' attacks TRACK like Magneto on Black Hole steroids...!
Git gud

Sablicious

Souls: 80.00
CHARACTER SKINS should have their own sub-section, given that they have just that in the game's "Hut" menu, and that skins are removed from the overall and core gear (and story) aspect of the game.
Nioh 2 is so much more awsum than the original, can't wait for a third installment in nex gen consoles...x
Oh my sweet summer child
Buenas, alguien me puede compartir cono conseguir el set del dojo. Muchas gracias
jkkljk