Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I'd like to put this in the **** this quest category
Git gud instead, loser.

Maxinimum17

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 50.00
Right next to Visitor From Another World
Anon 2 means to say, "I love you, and agree with you..." :)
To all those ******** that replied to your comment. You weeps are toxic.... I have noticed that the MHW community is toxic on forums and social media, but in-game there are more helpful and tryhards, which is totally fine. Just ignore these crybabies that can't accept they own pitiful existence and carry on.
Have you ever needed ear plugs so bad? (Luna roared, teo tackles followed by fire sweep, teo backs off and about to swing tail, lunastra tackles before I could evade. I get back up and teostra roars then luna does her supernova) *You've fainted*
Kill Teo first because he's way easier (luna took me about twice as long, granted I was trying to break her horns with a weakness exploit set on an insect glaive and they are not weak to cutting). Seems like (typical of multitarget hunts) they have reduced health. Wait for them to separate if you have to, but know that apart from him being easier to kill, you're also safer attacking Teo than Luna when they're together (he mostly bodyblocks her, and otherwise it's just regular World Teo, which can't hit you with anything heavy if you stand beside his head so unless you get stunned by a lovetap you're safe), but it is of course IMPERATIVE that you keep tabs on Luna in case of her nova. Keep hacking away at Teo's head til he goes to the nest, bomb him to finish him off, restock on mega bombs/potions/meal and it becomes a 1v1 against a reduced-health Luna that has probably taken some accidental swipes from Teo as well. For TAs you generally want to go after the harder monster first so you waste less time if it goes wrong, but for regular runs of tricky two-monster hunts you always go for the easier monster first to get it out of your hair. If you see Luna about to use the nova and can't sheathe in time to panic dive both blasts, roll away repeatedly (toward a path to another area, ideally, as walls block the blast and other areas are unaffected by the DOT flames). You will most likely avoid a lot of damage and at least one of the blasts, potentially both if you're close enough to an area transition. Obviously if you have evade extender or evade window they'll help but I had neither, the whole point of my tips here is that they don't require you to make a new set for this quest. Soloed it with Insect Glaive, no evasion skills, earplugs or wind res. Just used Weakness Exploit/Max Might/Master's Touch/Attack Boost on Vice (for endless sharpness on weakspots and razor sharp everywhere else, can't get crit boost on the set yet), so basically stacking attack. Regular story Kushala was much worse for locking me in place, and about the same difficulty imo.

Maxinimum17

Regular
Battle Tested

Man tf up and use a HBG with evade extender, coward
Pfft! Only 'cowards' used ranged weapons... Man tf up and get in close and personal! :)
LOL Max, this isn't***** COD, this is Monster Hunter. Get melee or gtfo noob! LOL
Fire Resistance out the wazoo, Vitality Mantle, Earplugs, and at least 3 Korean or Japanese randoms (Because they will Always be better than you at the game, Regardless of whatever game it is)
tbf they suck *** in cs or any shooter
Or don't be a bltch and solo it, scrub.
Only the chosen ones, most of the asians suck at games.

Maxinimum17

Regular
Battle Tested

“Earplugs” Maybe that’s why everyone’s better than u, casual
Max is that person who 'self-hates' by saying "everyone's better than you", then proceeds to eat a tube of cookie dough to drown the sorrows of self-pity... :)
...and unlocks, two page 404s
I cant seem to unlock this.
You do not need to complete "The Food Chain Dominator," you only have to kill or capture a Deviljho (on expedition, for instance.
Make sure you play with competent people as well. Had someone mess up the quest for me because they gave Luna (who had skulls next to her icon, and was sleeping) a tiny little tap before I could finish the True Charge wake-up hit. We had already killed Teo, and had been doing the quest for nearly a half an hour.

Maxinimum17

Regular
Battle Tested

Sounds like a you problem, poor teammates is no excuse, you shouldn’t have brought a GS to fight f*cking Teo/Lunastra,, weeb
Max was once that guy who tapped Luna, hence the shifting of blame... :)