Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

For the sweet love of Willy Wonka go behind the comets when it uses Ecliptic Meteor, people
Of course, but it's not always easy: if you fight close to the comets you may end up breaking them; if you are far, you won't reach it in time (it charges for about 5-6 secs before dropping, not much with a slow-sheating weapon)
Sometimes you have a bad run, that's all good. My gripe is with people who haven't taken any time to research the fight/read the tips on loading screens, so when Behemoth uses ecliptic meteor they leg it, straight past or away from a comet. Get two+ dunces on your team and it's game over right there
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 415,842.49
Bank: 9,608.71
Wiki Edits: 36197
I added some tips. Seems a lot of people don't know that Flashpods can interrupt those very annoying Thornados. BRING FLASHPODS
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
If you notice, he doesn't do tornadoes when someone is aggroed. The casting time of the tornado is enough time for someone to take aggro
Yet flash pods seem to interrupt the buildup of said aggro. Refrain from using them too much
I also added the flash bombs for aggro reset. So refrain from doing it when the tank has aggro. - The Real Senpai
Bring Flashpods but don't spam them, people need to get enmity and the flashpods reset it, save them only for emergencies not every other spell.
Can someone confirm and add IG extract?
Green from head
Orange from tail
White hind legs/feet
Red shoulder/front legs
Top of the body = Green
Head gives Red
Body gives Orange
Hind legs gives White
Good rule of thumb to keep in mind for insect extracts.
Red = Offensive buff (so it will be located to the 'attacking' part of the monster)
White = Movement buff (It will be associated to what gives a monster movement)
Orange = Defensive buff (It will be the hardest or defensive asset that a monster will have)

- The Real Senpai
this is the actual spots that guy is wrong af:
Head/tail: orange
torso/neck area: Green
Front leg: red
Back leg: white

Drachen Alpha Armor Set (α) and Drachen Beta Armor Set (β)
So it's its stupid ecliptic meteor a map-wide kill, or does it merely affect the nearest zones because I was at camp when it dropped that *******, and it killed me.
Affects nearby zones, I farcasted to the northwest camp to restock when it decided to drop his ult in the area right below Nergigante's spawning point. I was far away enough to witness the explosion and not die from it.
Honest question here, since it's weak to Dragon does anyone know if it is affected by Elderseal?
It doesn't have a dragon aura, so I assume not. Treat it as Pickle

OniTactics

Souls: 145.00
Wiki Edits: 18
I added some Info on what to do on certain spells, they are from my experience so if someone has corrections please do so, no need to notify me.
"Run behind the meteor" is very misleading. The spell that drops the rocks isn't Meteor, it's Comet. You can easily tell when he is casting it on you because a red lightning graphic starts striking where you're standing. It makes it relatively easy to put them in accessible places.
No tail target (glaive cant focus in weakpoint) heavy fisic defense agains weapons. Not coldown for tornado. Final attack invalide teleport item (where i when behemoth dont drop rocks?)

Capcom if you break you own rules and game mechanics you have a creative problem.

OniTactics

His tail is large enough to where you shouldn't need a target on it, his weak points are listed in his hunters notes if you are hitting where you shouldn't its your own fault. Tornado is easily avoided and telegraphed like the sun at night, again its your own fault if you can't deal with it. The last part is simple, dont fight him near the rocks, HE WILL drop comet rocks at least 4 times. Don't blame Capcom and "git gud"
OniTactics the comets have a chance to not spawn he didn’t say they got destroyed, some people use the focus as a viable camera option, yes tornado is easy to avoid but if he just spams it like said user has stated it can be a problem next time don’t be rude we are one community treat it right or deinstalled and go play Destiny you salty arc blade

OniTactics

There is no "Chance" to not spawn, if they aren't there they were broken, behe has a variety of movesets that could have broken it, he is hard coded to drop a certain number of rocks before he Drops E.meteor, I know this because I used the cheese method multiple times where a number of times he has been damaged enough to move to the next phase without even a single comet being summoned, he would then summon 3-4 comets in rapid succession before casting E.meteor. Being rude and being blunt are two different things, If i was going to be rude I would have simply told him that he sucks(which I'm not saying) and not give him tips that were obviously posted on the wiki page. I have no sympathy to those who would complain and blame people like its impossible for small reason such as those.

OniTactics

I have added the phases of the fight, I will need someone who has manage to kill him to confirm it however as I am unable to get past phase 4 with randoms.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 415,842.49
Bank: 9,608.71
Wiki Edits: 36197
I feel your pain. The time I was close to getting it, the tank disconnected and it went all wrong from there.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
https://youtu.be/AZjmP7RWjVE yeah... Capcom put more atention in mechanic game and fair for players and dont breack any rule of game. Yes