Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Pay no heed to the literal tigrex in its maw
It's Dodogama...
I beat him solo after like 40 tries over the span of half a year, went from the insect glaive(which i got him to roughly 8% hp till i used my last cart), to the lance(which was god awful and i couldn't get him out of phase 2 with) to using the heavy bow gun and clusterbombing him to death. I've literally killed every other arch tempered elder dragon in the game before I got this monstrosity downed. I soloed him in like 29 minutes and then an hour later that night I joined a party of 3 and killed him in under 17 minutes. So much easier when you don't have his aggro 24/7 and when a sns player is flashing him. My hub music is finally back to normal quick tip, sleep him in phase 1 under the boulders so you can instantly pull a quick 6k dmg on him, speeds up the fight by so much to the point where you can actually skip most of phase 2. I stupidly didn't use this method in my run which is why I had only 6 minutes left before the quest failed
Aye bruh what u play on
Funny, I was just sitting a minute ago thinking "Man, if I can solo every archtempered including nerg then I should be able to get by doing standard behemoth solo without too much trouble, right?" Unfortunately I got my fill of losing 1/2 the missions I went on in groups because of teammates taking up all 3 faints in the original Monster Hunter on PS2 then later the Wii, so I think I'll just have to do without and let behemoth be (hemoth).
that is because this monster doesnt change its stats depending on the number of players you have in party, so when you are soloing him its as if you had 3 afk players in base instead of you being alone
Does anyone know how I can get the dragon soul kinsect? I saw someone using it and I wonder if it's an armor effect now or an actual kinsect you can create or get as a reward
Dragon Soul is a Kinsect gained from the Behemoth quest line, ending with the quest "He Taketh It With His Eyes". It can be upgraded to True Dragon Soul using some Behe parts. It is thankfully not a visual effect from the armor itself. Be aware that, due to not having 15 speed and due to the visual effect, TDS is not suggested to use.
I need help betting this quest. I’m only level 25 and I use charge blade if anyone can help my XBL is Visi0n
maybe if ur hr is higher and u have better things u could beat it
Ok can someone explain to me why I keep failing He Taketh with his Eye? He doesn't kill me, he just brings down the meteor and then Duty Failed. Is there a reason he casts it and I have to kill him beforehand?
It is not written in this article, but the last zone is a damage check. This zone is always the same amount off time (probably 5 mins, I don't know the numbers). After this amount of time, he drops the Ecliptic Meteor. Immediately after, either you did enough damage and he dies or you did not and you failed the mission.