Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Think this might be needing a update soon enough. The new trailer for behemoth showcases it doing crazy **** more on par with Elder's....dunno of many Large monsters than can casually call Comet and Thunder blasts before prepping a Meteor..xD
so if rocks block the meteor, and Kulu holds rock, is Kulu immune to meteors?
I hate you.... lmao....... but if basic kulus are immune? What happens to the giga kulu?
Going from the gameplay clip with the developer of Final Fantasy 14, He inflicts lightning and fire damage, can inflict bleeding and will target hunters who deal consistent damage to the head. He also has mechanics that mirror Behemoth in the Labyrinth of the Ancients (Final Fantasy 14) where he will drop small meteors around the arena, and will later summon one giant meteor from which you will have to hide from behind the smaller meteors. He will be a permanent addition to MHW and is apparently weak to the water element.

xPredatorGodx

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 7
i updated it to show that he is in fact an Elder Dragon since it was confirmed by the gameplay trailer
Any idea what hr you need to be for this hunt? And is it a special event or a permanent feature

xPredatorGodx

Souls: 85.00
Wiki Edits: 7
HR16 and permanent
Idk the hr however it is a special event. It will probably cycle back though.
So it’s going to be weak to water, great, we have tons of water monsters to choose fro... oh never mind. I wish there were more water monsters.
Looks like he takes damage from his own meteor attacks, best to focus on Defense and keeping the team alive for now.
That's how I feel when I look at my water SA. *sigh*
I've found sleep or paralysis work the best
Lmao. Look at Behemoth's profile pic. He is eating a pickle.
No he's eating a dodo
( Tips from the video )
Weak to Paralysis,
Weak to Water,
Can be put to sleep,
Too big for Traps?

Can cut the tail off = chance for Gems?
Horns do break
You can ride the beast

Uses Electric element attacks = make sure to have Thunder Resistance
Blast Resistance for the Meteorites?
When the Floor Turns Red run behind the meteor to survive – look out for when his body turns Red to know when he’s going to use the 1 hit kill move.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X31mkMiSzQg
since it's considered as an elder dragon, it can't be trapped.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 411,937.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 35565
Added to the page
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Fire Res seems more recommendable for his standard meteor spell since it inflicts fireblight.
Good news it is weak to dragon attacks. Bad news Dante's Devil Sword is very ineffective...
Behemoth Icon
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 411,937.49
Bank: 9,513.71
Wiki Edits: 35565
Drachen Alpha Armor Set and the new Insect Glaive (Gae Bolg) now have weapons. Please help add strategies to this page!
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon