Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

This doesn't seem to be right, for some reason the Magic and Enchanted version show scaling in Faith instead of Intelligence and the Numbers are odd.
The Regular Damage is 87, so at +15 it should be [(87/10) x 15 + 87] = 217,5 -> 218
instead it says 182.
It does not need 10 Dexterity to wield. Please fix that.
Genuinely a really solid weapon, does respectable poise damage, hits relatively hard, pretty fast move-set. Only downside is it leaves you wide open if you miss
And it has no reach.
smol bonk
You don't need fabulous weapons made from dragons or souls when you can use a simple but highly effective club to smash the skulls of your enemies. If there is one thing Dark Souls taught me, it is that even the simplest things can contain enormous power. You just have to be willing to see it.
I remember seeing how small this thing looked in my hands, and I was skeptical at first, but this thing hits hard. The two handed r2 is a nice jumping attack with good range, and a divine club carried me through the catacombs
This club makes a bump and I'm sure not to get it!
Is this weapon viable when buffed on a str fth/int build at +15?
Occult +5 has higher base damage in both physical and magic, and higher faith scaling than Divine +10. So a 50 faith build with low strength and dex, occult would be stronger, right?
Best early game weapon for str build that you can purchase for a bargain from the undead merchant.
Its even better if you shove it up your butt and bounce around like its a pogo stick
But large club is free and can be acquired directly after Firelink Shrine! Great Club can be gotten aswell with a bit fighting!