Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!

smb

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 160.00
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Playstation livestream interview with Death Stranding developer Hideo Kojima and Decima Engine developer Hermen Hulst, more info here!

VIP

Shadeon

Lifetime Subscriber
Adversary of Boredom

Souls: 4,321.50
Wiki Edits: 9
This is pretty much how I felt after watching the trailer for this game:

smb

Obsessed
Commander

Souls: 160.00
Haha yup I think we all had that reaction during the live event. This guy’s imagination is on another level. Need answers about thumbs up baby!

montyuk

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 520.00
Bank: 0.00
Cons - for me a new Hideo Kojima game is the triumph of hope over experience, so much promised then an obtuse load of pretentious waffle vaguely disguised as a game, a 50 hour game that is 49.5 hours of expository FMV, more of an interactive storybook than a game. i hope i'm wrong about this one but every game since MGS on PS1 has let me down
Pros - looks lovely

Lich180

Revived
Savior

Souls: 11,412.50
Shadeon wrote:This is pretty much how I felt after watching the trailer for this game:

Well, this trailer at least has content to dissect, where the last few were basically mindscrews.

You have the Time all, rain that fast forwards you through time, aging you until you die. It also seems to affect anything living or organic, as shown by the picture changing.

The baby tanks are to help detect the shadow creatures. Men have to have a tank and artificial umbilical cord, where women don't need them as they make their own cords.

As to what the hell Mads is doing with Nazi skeleton zombies, I have no idea.