Discussions from our smallest wikis are found here! Check the Wiki Hub for details
By Anonymous
Should remove obtain Northern Regalia from things to do list concidering it's impossible because the Soulbrant is passed the point of no return.
By Anonymous
It is viable. You can just use archstone or the evacuate spell.
By Anonymous
I've also noticed on NG+ that certain pathways are now open no matter the world tendency (3-2 Rydell's key, etc.)
By GamerMan71384
World tendency carries over, so if you had PWWT in that world you'll already have access to PWWT events. Same for black.
By Anonymous
also, generally speaking, if a path is only open in a certain WT, once opened it wont close again if WT changes later, so once its open its open forever
By Anonymous
NG+ in Demon's Souls is hardcore compared to the weak imitations of future FROM titles, holy heck.
By Anonymous
What About Dark Souls 2 New Game Plus Cycles Hmm?
By Anonymous
Indeed, Dark Souls 2 NG+ is what brought so much dislike to the entry, peasants claims. But yes, that was sadistic and brutal. Fume Knight one shots for example.
By Anonymous
Dark Souls 2 NG+ cycles are only slightly more difficult than regular DS2 NG+ cycles, Demon's Souls literally doubles or triples the difficulty
By Anonymous
What is the significance of pure Fainstone?
By Anonymous
It's somewhat rare and a pain to find, so best to have as much as you can get now before going into NG+ if you want to upgrade into the Blessed weapon line.
By Anonymous
You can get one per game cycle from the worshipper of god if you have 20 faith, so basically its saying don't miss that
By Anonymous
Good thing I'm doing them in order. The guide tells you to do Mephistopheles quest and kill her first.
By Anonymous
the item display on bottom left disappeared after beating the game. I reinstalled it, but the item display is still invisible. Any suggestions? thx Also, its the digital version.
By Anonymous
It may be a menu option. It has been a feature for all the latest game as far as I can recall.
You may have messed with your settings accidentally.
Go to game then hud. Make sure everything is on then you should be fine. Hud backing is just whether or not you wish to see things through the Hudson were it is translucent. Turning it on makes it opaque.
By Anonymous
Well Just a little advice here when you go tô NG+. Make sure that most archstones are toward white tendency or pure white tendency because it will help a lot when dealing with bosses and enemies (i left pure Black tendency in The big swamp area....) also kill all named black phantom (miralda, rydell..) in new game so that you dont need to kill then again in new game+ because they will kinda of insta kill you (for some reason i killed all five but i was not in PWCT so i went on killing two more to reach PWCT in NG+ and it is a pain so avoid that)
By Anonymous
best of luck to you
By Anonymous
If you need help with the game check out the demons souls discord server
By Anonymous
Thanks dad
By Anonymous
Anyone else feels it's bs how we can't level up until Phalanx. I mean it's not too bad because the dragon bridge is the hardest part of the level but still FFS.
By Anonymous
It's basically the tutorial boss. Game has to establish whether or not you're worthy to be in the presence of The Maiden :) silly
By Anonymous
Haha well, the fact that we even have to talk to a person just to level up is silly.