Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
Best enemy to farm
By Anonymous
i cant get 1 drop even with humanty ;)
By Anonymous
got speared by one of them through a wall :) ahaha
By Anonymous
I hope those archer f***s go f*** themselves half to f***ing death!!! F*** this game!!! Elden Ring is f***ing better!!!
By Anonymous
They are so lucky I dont have my mimic summon! My Moonveil would make quick work of them! Elden ring is so much betterband way harder than this!! /s
By Anonymous
lmao git gud
By Anonymous
Try to build it... after 65 levels I could weild it and.... it ****ing sucks, horrible moveset, horrible damage.
By Anonymous
I can use a silver knight as a weapon? LESSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOO
By Anonymous
I just use my bass cannon and 2 r1 for their bassy doom
By Anonymous
I stormed the two archers with the mircle Force ready to knock them off to their death. As I approached, the knight switched to his sword and shield, and I cast force. He fell but stayed on the ledge. I panicked and mashed all the buttons. Next moment I parried his attack and cast force again - this time he fell to his death rofl
By Anonymous
Just found out that these guys can backstab you. Karma?
By Anonymous
the aimbots of anor londo
By Anonymous
As much as I hate these archers and think they are one of the worst things in this game, they are the reason I got into dark souls. They were the first proper wall I hit. I actually reset because I assumed I made a mistake, which I had. Several really. But they lead to me talking to someone about the game and them giving me a bunch of tips. Something that lead to me making my first build, and getting into the entire soulsborne franchise. So thanks for that, and if I ever see anything like you again, the flames of my hatred with make the first flame look like a match in a strong breeze.
By Anonymous
I understand fully. I hated them so much on ps3 I fell in love.
By Anonymous
This was me with crucible knights in elden ring man nothing cheap about em just a big strong knight you gotta beat. Finally killing one was better than beating most bosses