Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
I saw that nobody has commented and I thought that silver tin boy needs some love so here I am <3
By Anonymous
I noticed something odd while at the Anor Londo Bonfire (where Solaire is at). I noticed while using homing crystal soulmass I was doing 911 Damage (only about 3 soul masses were hitting until they died (NG+)) BUT I was killed by one so I come back to kill him and retrieve souls but this time he took more damage 912 (I didn't change a single thing and this works on the spear knight and the sword knight) so I'm not sure if they're taking more damage to make it easier since the game recognizes I'm dying to them or if they gained a small boost in some way. I noticed this first with the spear knight and then killed the sword knight and the one who killed me took more damage while the one who didn't kill me didn't then I let the one that didn't kill me kill me. Now that they had both killed me they both are taking 912 damage.
By Anonymous
It's just the game engine refreshing itself. Most stuff will be slightly off. Don't worry about it
By Anonymous
probably when you did more damage was because your strike hit when the knight was about to attack and you dealt more damage for the counter attack bonus
By Anonymous
I know about a thing in demon souls and DS3 where you do one less damage with attacks if you start the attack and then lock on to the target before it hits. I don't know if it's in dark souls or if it applies to magic, but that might be what did it.
By Anonymous
I'm not sure have been a while since I played original DS1 but feels like Silver Knights got an upgrade. BK are 100% same as well as Dark wraths but Silver knights are much quicker and harder to backstab. I mean they still very easy to kill but I have to parry and quick hit instead of chain backstab them. Silver knight spear and sword If I remember correctly have a bit of lightning damage that is not mentioned in description same as BK weapons have some fire. SKSpear used to be my favored weapon during first DS1 gameplay. Sadly last 10-15% of the game as well as in DLC it becomes severely underpowered.
By Hazmat616
I can one hit Silver Knights if I use Power Within and the Stone Greatsword +5.
By Anonymous
The first two Greatbow Silver Knights you run into are the most evil things in the entire game.
By DrewSephius
Posts Avatar
The best way to get back at them is to get, and equip, the Dragonslayer Greatbow, stand next to the second pillar on the left of the walkway leading up to them, and then hit 'em with some of those gooooood Great Arrows to the chest. This'll cause them to fall off their ledge, and die. Really fun to watch.
By Anonymous
Are the Silver Knights/Black Knights even human? What are they?
By Anonymous
They are gwyn's knight and the starting cutscene implies they existed before the fire so if you define human by having humanity (dark soul)like i do they are not human
By Anonymous
They are gwyn's knight and the starting cutscene implies they existed before the fire so if you define human by having humanity (dark soul)like i do they are not human
By Anonymous
They are probably hollow like many humanoid enemy in the game is.
By Anonymous
Likely Gwyn's followers, not gods but not exactly human either.
By Anonymous
Occult weapons do extra damage against them iirc, if I were to guess I'd say they're demigods of some kind.
By Anonymous
They're nephillim
By zeboim
Posts Avatar
"The Bed of Chaos spawns hordes of demons upon Lordran. Gwyn seeks to retrieve her soul and uses his Silver Knights to do this, but to no avail. The Silver Knights are scorched black and become the Black Knights." Didn't they go black because of going with Gwyn to the Kiln of The First Flame?
By Anonymous
Actually, in the black knight shield entry it says that they faced the chaos demons that charred them black
By Imalayan
they actually got burned twice. The first time against the chaos demons they got charred (like the bk shield says), but they ALSO followed gwyn into the kiln wich fully burned them and made them into "spirits" wandering the world (bk armor set description)
By Anonymous
Spear knight is soo bull*****