Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki
By Anonymous
The knight is actually perfectly optimal for an Oroboro Falchion build
By Anonymous
no its actually not lol
By Anonymous
Who’s Oroboro?
By Anonymous
The knight is Decent, and as far as PvPing thats about skill, being shy a few stats makes little difference.
By Anonymous
yeah, i dont know why some people freak out over this kindof stuff. I'd rather have a really good start in PvE than miss 2 points on my*****ty sl125 pvp build with the *****ing hollow soldier leggings ( i hate that***** but anyway), this has pretty good stats for my playstyle. Having 1 point into faith and another into attunement means you can use heal and force, or heal and seek guidance. Very nice. Pretty good when you want more Str and Dex than a cleric but still throw a few points into faith. I'd rather have higher vit and end and str dex than faith than the cleric when doing a faith build. Normally I play at Sl85 anyway because by the end of the game thats what you get.
By Anonymous
one of my favorite classes, Its fun for a lot of utility spells and regular weapons. One thing i like to do is throw 1 point (maybe even more if I'm feeling extra Cleric, like 20 or 25) Put on the halberd and tower kite shield, then profit. I might sound like a noob, but i personally find sometimes fatrolling can be worth it. Early game even though the fat roll is inconvenient, you can still take way more hits. I prefer Ds1's Armor system over Ds3's. I get that they tried to balance armor but in ds1 it felt so rewarding optimizing and mixing your build for 10 minutes and then become a god for like 15 mins until you hit into a boss and do the fusion dance with the floor then go in again. Very fun, and i love the halberd with a undying passion.
By Anonymous
It kind of seems like the Knight is the "second best at everything" class. Very balanced starting stats and good starting equipment.
By Anonymous
pretty sure that's what it's supposed to be, good at everything master at none, for people who are just learning the game or just want a casual run
By Anonymous
Its useful but if you try to do a PYROMANCY build on a knight like I did good luck farming your butt off
By Anonymous
Actually as an actually viable artorias cosplay knight is the best, ultra quality build, level every stat at the same time and end up grossly overleveled XD
By Anonymous
I am wearing full set of smough, steel protection ring and ring of favour and protection, while my shield is artorias sheield and the weapon is giants halberd. I am fat rolling, but it doesn't matter, because I DONT ROLL AT ALL. 10/10 gameplay, holding LB hours at a time
By Anonymous
would it be dumb for me to just do a starting gear build with knight? like is the gear good or nah?
By Anonymous
I don't think it'd be a bad idea at all, knight starts with great equipment. The only downside is having to mid-roll for most or all of the game, if that's really a concern to you