Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 14,405.00
Wiki Edits: 47233
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Are you unsure just exactly how to make your party in Divinity Original Sin 2? In this Guide we give you some recommendations on just exactly what works and what doesn't!

Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Ellesedil

Souls: 55.00
One thing you don't list in the pros/cons is the easy/difficulty of gearing up. I'm considering playing an all-magic party with some of the builds you have here, but it seems almost every magic build prefers wands so that a shield can be used or a need to dual wield them. This is somewhat called out on your Tidalist build when trying to find two wands to use, which seems to imply sharing gear could be challenging. Is this assumption true?
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Well it could be because you need 4 different schools of magic, so you'll need different bonuses on each piece of gear. Add on top of that that most warrior build and ranger build gear will be useless. I def say it would be hard to gear.

Cas
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses

elnawawi

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,579.00
Wiki Edits: 181
That's extensive, a good guide for greater efficiency, a great addition to the neat guides collection you have on DoS2! Amazing job there.

Will it be followed with another guide for best 2 Lone wolves parties?
Hello,

For usual suspects you advise a party of four with a Storm Chaser.

Yet in the Storm Chaser guide you state it needs lone wolf...

Care to explain ?

Currently running a rogue but everything seems to need lone wolf :-( and im in a party of 4

Jaconis

I want to try out the the Song of Earth and Fire team, but am concerned all the fire surfaces and damage caused by the Battlemage will be too much for the rest of the team that doesn’t have much in the way of magic armor. Is that a problem in your playing/testing?

Alternatively, I’m thinking of putting in the Crystalline Cleric in that spot, despite the lack of elemental synergies, for a super tanky team. If not that, perhaps a Druid. What do you think?

Tndurl3

I would love to make the all water type set up like you put in the guide... that have frostpaladin.. crys cleric magic archer tidalist... but i want fane as a main char.... what job is good for him?? And he is good in this party set where 3 other members are water types?? Thx alot for the guides
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

@Tndurl3 I'd probably make Fane the Cleric so that he can heal from Necro passive. He'll be just fine in this setup.

Cas
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses

Thatguy8692

Souls: 75.00
What would you replace the storm chaser with if you dont want to use it in the usual suspects comp?