Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Option6 is convince Victoria, bring the amulet to eglandaer, then kill him and turn back to Victoria -> Most Exp, a lootable room, 2x reward
By Anonymous
How to kill him after giving the amulet? He walk away and disappear in PS4 version
By Anonymous
You have to be quick to attack him right after you hand it in. It's MUCH easier to do when you're on a PC
By Anonymous
Not sure what's going on with this quest. Picked option 5 (I wanted the rep) - you have to walk into Eglandaer's room before the legionnaire actually appears to arrest him. The legionnaire babbled speech and Eglandaer babbled back. The legionnaire walked out and Eglandaer stayed put and became unclickable. Can't even kill him to close out this quest...
By Anonymous
happened to me as well, i used wolgraff and was able to rightclick\choose attack. Showed a death animation and left blood on the floor but no body or items to loot. Quest also remained open
By Anonymous
You need to return to Victoria to complete the quest
By Anonymous
Eglandaer's key is for his room, not for the chest in the basement
By Anonymous
Eglandaer is not in the king crab inn. He is west of the cemetery.
By Anonymous
So I've tried option 5, I've given the amulet to Aureus and the journal says he has sent a legionaire to arrest him, but the quest is not completing. I've gone to see him again in the inn, he's still there. Spoken with everyone I can think of and nothing happens. What am I missing?