- Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:05 am #16025718
- Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:18 am #16083435
Silly you. You missclicked. The Great Club is one Left from here.
- Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:20 am #16373286
Oh, my mistake! I'll go and view the less superior "Great" Club. Thank you for directions!
- Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:25 am #16112446
good replacement for giant club if you use a shield for blocking a lot
- Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:05 am #16125717
perfect weapon for shrek build that and catarina armor GET OUTTA MA SWAMP
- Tue May 10, 2022 7:24 am #16675806
161 Poise is max, and I can EZ get it. NOT COUNTING IRON FLESH AND HAVEL GREATSHIELD
- Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:26 pm #16223450
No, all bosses are completely immune to all damage from the large club. Great weapon otherwise, but does no damage to bosses health bars.
- Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:14 pm #16323118
So June 11 anon has gotten some weed from an unknown source, probably somewhere in Colorado. Can someone stop the distribution before more people end up like this dumbass?
- Sat Apr 08, 2023 12:57 pm #16857818
Can confirm, Large Club has a -100% damage penalty against boss fights. They can be staggered by the Large Club, but you will deal 0 damage with every hit. Bosses are classified as any enemy whose health bar appears at the bottom of the screen. Adds that appear during boss fights, like the dogs during Capra Demon, can be damaged.
- Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:52 am #16220512
I think this weapon may actually be broken, i am able to one shot every enemy which isnt a boss using the two handed r2, bosses become target practice and ive stopped finding the game fun-its just ridiculous.
- Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:13 pm #16323117
At plus 15 it has 300 ar and that’s not counting the A scaling in str so what did you expect?