Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

trash.
So is your mother for spreading her legs for your father. Wait she did that for the whole neighborhood. I heard she moved on to cows and horses, something about animal cocks sliding into her *** and totally stretched out vag to make her day right? If she doesnt have her morning gallon of horse giz she doesnt get the smell of ***** right, that way when she *****s you, because you like *****ing your own mother, you can feel like she cares. When all she wants is to take pictures of you getting sodomized by a broom as a reward.
Wow, what a masterpiece.
you're trash!
Good set, but i would change the gauntlets to balder or elite knight, same weight + better protection.

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 195.00
Wiki Edits: 20
One of the most accessible medium armor sets, and a good one to start, but it is a pretty lame looking set.
True that.
Anyone else noticed that the leggings make female characters look thicc af?
If i have killed the merchant, is there no way to obtain this set unless i go to NG+ or buying the DLC?

MilkyShadilay

Souls: 50.00
It looked much better in Demon's Souls
this is actually a reallly good starting set to wear for the beginning bit. Enough poise for straight swords means you wont get *****ed by 10 hollows in a small room, and early game (unless you pick knight class) this is probably some of the best poise early on. decent protection too.
Buy this set, replace the chain helmet with the warrior helm and then you’ve got some better fashion souls and slightly better physical protection.