Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
By Anonymous
This wiki is ****.
By Anonymous
months later and still ****
By Anonymous
You retards do know how wikis work right? This is community maintained, no one gets paid and everyone can contribute if they want to. Everything on here is free, I don't see how you can complain when you most likely never contributed anything to this site at all.
By Anonymous
^It doesn't change the fact that it's ****, just like you.
By Anonymous
Well, since I suppose it would be good if there was some actual information on a wiki, these drop from threat level 2 and 3 tempered investigations. The bizarre thing though is that they're only hardly more common than shining streamstones: allegedly threat level 2 reward slots have the exact same chance to drop both shining and sullied (~3%), while threat level 3 slots have in the ballpark of a 12% chance to reward sullied (shining drop rate is the same for both level 2 and 3). So if you're like me and are here wondering why the hell you have the "rarer" hero's streamstones coming out your ears but can barely scrape together enough warrior's to augment a single weapon, you aren't doing anything wrong: it's just designed so that for some reason you barely get any more sullied despite the fact far more weapons require warrior's in far greater numbers. My recommendation is that if the event quest "Relish the moment" is available as it is now, well...relish the moment and get really good at hunting that pain in the *** tempered deviljo, because it's the only way I've found to obtain an even semi-workable number of sullied stones.
By Anonymous
thanks for letting us know, this is what i wanted to read when i look at the wiki instead of what it has here lol they should add this to it
By Anonymous
Arch Tempered Deviljhos Are good for warrior streastones got atleast 2 in a row
By Anonymous
Deviljhos can't be arch tempered