- Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:16 pm #16016628
- Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:16 pm #16016629
An awesome weapon for sure if you are lucky enough to get it at the very beginning. It attacks very fast and builds up bleed fast also. Good weapon to use on blue drakes in the valley of drakes for soul/dragon scale farming.
- Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:40 pm #16017898
Is this weapon actually Enchantable? At the top of the page it shows the +5 with magic fire and lightning damage is that a miss type????
- Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:50 pm #16050186
Is there ever a reason to pick ghost blade over this? It seems to outclass it completely.
- Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:08 pm #16072739
It has a curved sword parry.. that’s like the best thing out of this weapon
- Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:17 pm #16061728
It's interesting but aside from hitting ghosts, this blade also keeps skeletons from resurrecting.
- Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:42 am #16078204
The skeletons in the Catacombs will still resurrect when downed with this weapon. They can only be killed with a divine weapon or by killing the Undead Mage that controls them.
- Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:37 am #16400877
Offhand weapon, honestly not bad. NG+ takes 5 hits to kill ghosts, but that's ok.
- Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:32 pm #16085923
This table makes no sense if it is a curved sword it should have some decent scaling in dex yet it only has an E in str and nothing anywhere else is something wrong with this or something
- Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:18 am #16086619
The weapons power is in its fast bleed build up and early access to a powerful weapon...but it requires luck to get a ghost to drop it for you only get 2 transient curse items in the area, something ghosts drop them but it’s also a lucky find at times.
- Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:19 pm #16092795
It's bad weapon. Basically a stop gap to help with Ghosts but Transient Curse or getting intentionally Cursed is far easier.
- Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:17 pm #16092794
Pointless. Past G.S Ring, Transient Curses drop easier and in multiples. Meaning you can use your exact build to combat, cast, swing and block them without J.G.B. After 4 Kings (which you access later in game) you'll only come back to N.L base level for Chunks and Drakes outside. Better Bleed options too (with far better Scaling/AR)
- Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:37 pm #16173329
Agree, the Uchigatana is way better and you can get it right away
- Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:17 am #16336344
i use this to kill the ghosts when farming chunks. also on sl1 the pyromancy flame is the best thing for s&o