Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

do not even think of using it. certainly one of dark souls' worst weapons

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 210.00
Wiki Edits: 23
It’s actually one of my favorite weapons, thanks to its moveset.
It's an anti-ghost weapon. That's the point, Use it on ghosts. Maybe try for the banshee variant. Who knows? you might like that one.
3 hours of farming well spent...
because some people like the moveset and style of the weapon? it's decent for SL1 if you don't want to build the same***** everyone does. why yall gotta be such *****s?
It's only bad if you're a filthy casul.
It can block ghost attacks too.
Left hand
My completionist *** spent well over an hour farming for this weapon. Finally got it, upgraded it... and immediately put it in my storage box, lol. It's a butter knife that deals about as much damage as you'd expect, and cannot be buffed. But before storing, I did manage to kill the sentinels outside the Chamber of the Princess bonfire. Just took about ten minutes each, lol. It's a shiv designed for those who seek a REAL challenge, not for wusses like myself.
i have this weapon, who need this weapon my id on ps4 is: centralrip
If you are still offering it and aren't charging anything, I will take it.
a mediocre SL1 weapon that you don't get when you need it ... Dark souls way of zen i guess

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

*Prepares to farm for hours to get the blade. *Goes for the first run through the city. *Blade drops on first banshee. *Praises the sun.

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Just did it again, wish I could give you some of my luck guys.
Still farming...
gimme that luck plz :(
I need only this weapon please somebody contact me Xbox One DS Remastered SigningTester28
Grind for it you *****ing casual

DrewSephius

Regular
Battle Tested

Souls: 200.00
Wiki Edits: 12
You are a disgrace to Xbox players.
Take a bandit knife, reskin it so it looks like a steak knife, replace the r2 with a slower*****tier slash attack, remove bleed altogether, and while your at it make it upgrade with twinkling titanite so you can only go to +5 with no elemental upgrades and remove the amazing dex scaling completely while making it have only 2 enemies in the whole game that have a chance of dropping it and make that chance 1% and you get the ghost blade. As bad as that all sounds I really like looking like a crack smoking murderer slashing and stabbing the ***** out of people with this kitchen knife, but keep in mind that the scaling is atrocious and with every level you add on after level 1 this weapon gets worse and worse due to the other options you can take instead but I love it on my scumbag darkbead lvl 10 character it hits like a wet noodle but can get the job done like a rapier tbh the way it handles makes it feel like the estoc of daggers but way *****ing harder to get and you dont get the bleed effect TD:DR way worse bandit knife with no bleed thats hard as ***** to get thats only really useful at extremely low levels when its going to be excruciatingly hard to get but looks cool and is rare but honestly not worth the grind unless your planning on staying around level 10
A year late but not entierly fair, in theroy you could get this really early on in the game. At that stage it actually has good raw damage whilst having really low stat requirements.If it wasn't so unbelievably rare it might actually be decent.