Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Xd
suh dude
record small is 1144.46. gt xxbraley69xx.
got the record large as well at 1586.63

BeastlyHusla

Souls: 50.00
not sure why this got downvote but I've also got the same sizes
You are missing the tobi-kadachi switch axe
Quite possibly my favorite monster out of this whole game
That flying flip attack does a lot of damage but it's super predictable unless you're stunned from a previous attack.
which you usually are
I know Tobi has scales and fur but sometimes I think I see feather patterns on him and I'm wondering if he is in fact a mix of all 3.

Also does Tobi have an Electricity he can accumulate. If he doesn't (which I would love) does that mean he technically qualifies as a black dragon if he is hit with powerful lightning. just imagine the hell of tempered kirin AND Tobi together if it was the case.
GUYS I PLAY XBOX1X I NEED HELP WITH THE LEGAINA
i used bow gun but if that docent work try using the lance because the lance can easily reach up to legiana when its flying. also try to bring a bunch of flash flys because it will not only stun legion for a while, it can also bring it down while its flying
Not to be rude or anything. But there are plenty of clubs on xbox dedicated to MHW. I'm sure that people there would be more than happy to help. Just don't ask for help here.
What is your gamer tag
First mistake is playing xbox.
Maybe post this on the Legiana page then?
tobi kadochy is pritty hard
so iz inglish