Discuss Team Ninja's action rpg Nioh
Wiki: Visit the Nioh Wiki
Visit the Nioh 2 Wiki

toddmuton

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,847.00
My Armour is all like 96 except for one is 121. Defense is 999. Using Warrior of the West set.

I cant afford the 96 million gold I would need to upgrade a SINGLE item of my WoW set. Is there any way I can upgrade this or find higher level WoW?

I have never forged or reforged, is there a way to upgrade my levels somehow doing that? I dont see where you can forge armour sets. I would like lightning damage on my weapon if possible

Rakuyo

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 235.00
Bank: 67,308.50
Wiki Edits: 13770
Maximum armor is like lvl 300 +?? Ethereals.

You've upgraded the same armor pieces too many times, which is why it costs so much.

There are items that reset the added costs of Soul matching, but those are rare, and probably not something you want to waste on lvl 96 stuff.

Using Onmyo lightning buffs is always superior to having inherent lightning damage, as the inherent element is weaker and just gets overwritten.

In order to forge more of an armor set, you first need the smithing texts. Consult the wiki to find out the locations of smithing texts.
Shop IconShop Icon

toddmuton

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 1,847.00
I've gotten a lot of smithy texts. Are you saying that a smithy text will allow me to forge an armour piece that is part of a set? Im near the end of the game and I dont see any option where I can forge amour thats part of a set

Rakuyo

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 235.00
Bank: 67,308.50
Wiki Edits: 13770
toddmuton wrote:I've gotten a lot of smithy texts. Are you saying that a smithy text will allow me to forge an armour piece that is part of a set? Im near the end of the game and I dont see any option where I can forge amour thats part of a set

Yes: https://nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Blacksmith
Shop IconShop Icon