Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

It would be nice if you could put the list of quests.
Have never used internet, haven't you? Did you try to click on somewhere?
Looking to complete all the 3 star-5 star quest wondering when there could be a optional list coming

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,856.00
Wiki Edits: 471
Just click on the big green OPTIONAL QUESTS text...
Shop IconShop Icon
Is there any difference if I put the shock trap first and then I throw the tranq bombs or I should do it the other way around like tranq bombs and then shock traps?

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,856.00
Wiki Edits: 471
It's safer to use the Tranquilizers first, just in case something messes with you and you aren't able to use them before the monster breaks free. Like a Bazelgeuse divebombing your face.
Shop IconShop Icon
No differrence but tranq bombs may run out of effect if you can't trap monster in time. I suggest to use tranq bombs first went monster is Sleeping.
Hey, ive been working on getting the optional quest "White winds of the new world" and i have completed every quest i could find including the 9 star quests but i haven't been able to get the quest yet. Am i doing anything wrong?
Maybe you haven't reach HR100
18 minutes with a long sword
this wasnt supposed to be here
This page is missing the bounties
I LOOKING SOMEBODY TO PLAY IN PS4
Tron can help with that.
GiNgEr10231
4 - 5 mins with greatsword. Give palico paralysis or sleep weapon and give him the trapper gear. Use your flashpods and finish legiana quickly before pink rathian leaves the huge area to give you the fastest time. Easy grind, my best time was 3 min 39 sec. Solo is the fastest way to grind this btw.
How do you fight a monster you have captured in a quest in arena. I always capture a monster and I never get a quest to fight it in arena.
Not all capture-able monster have special arenas