Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

You have failed me, for the last time.
what does the letter mean after the affect in ( )
Small, Medium and Large
I means the extent to whichever boost it is talking about. Example being attack(s) is a small boost to attack while (L) is large
I'm having most of my food disappear is anyone else having this problem?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,191.50
Wiki Edits: 277
That's probably "borrowed" food. When you're in an online lobby, the canteen is stocked with everything everyone has unlocked, but once someone leaves their ingredients disappear.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Why my chef’s choice platter is missing

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

You ate it before the quest. It will reappear after the quest.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Chef's choice platter maximizes the number of fresh ingredients, if you've consumed all fresh ingredients, it won't be there (you can only use each ingredient once per quest, including what you ate before departing).
hwo can i use the canteen inside a quest? when i sit down inside the quest there is nothing i can eat.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

You have to not eat before the quest, or wait til 10 minutes after you start the quest.
Because there is a cooldown after eating.

kiokurashi

Souls: 260.00
Wiki Edits: 46
Are you going to the tiny stump table or are you going inside the tent?
Wow this guide is pathetic...
You try making a whole page based off of every food skill, buff, etc. in the game.
so are you.
It belongs in a meseum!!!!

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

You belong in a museum, Mr. Jones!
felyne skills meaning..?
VIP

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Cute Underwear

Souls: 2,851.00
Wiki Edits: 470
You can press on the TouchPad (PS4 default) to bring up info on each skill, the Food Skills page on the wiki is still incomplete
Shop IconShop Icon
VIP

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Cute Underwear

Souls: 2,851.00
Wiki Edits: 470
Please asks if any info is missing in reply, I know a few ingredient requirement and daily skills are missing. As for Oven Roast, so far it has only given me mostly useless items so I'm not sure what's the point of doing it unless you are bad at the BBQ mini-game.
Shop IconShop Icon
Here's the wording under the daily skill-Felyne Weathercat: Foul weather occurs more often during a quest.
Feline Sharpshooter is missing, also oven roasting is a half arsed feature thats pretty useless.