Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

very helpfull
why are these event quests for a limited time? that is just stupid...
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 372,789.49
Bank: 8,785.71
Wiki Edits: 31071
We think they may be cycled through, so they may come back in future weeks
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
To give the other future events an opportunity. Keep it fresh. They will be cycled back, no need to get yourseld worked up.
well it's called an event. if it's permanent it would be part of the core quest.
is there not event armor and weapons from these quests? like wtf???/

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,186.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Some of them do, some of them don't. Some have other special rewards like lots of decorations, while others are just there to be unusual. That's just the way it works.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
I missed all the events do you think they'll add them back in the future ??
All event quests will most likely be back at a later date. However we don't know when.
Yes. They will be back.
Definitely, hopefully the “Wiggle me this” quest, I really wanted that hat.
I mean, they wouldn’t purposely leave impossible to make items in your menu forever, they probably are bringing them back.
When will these refresh so I can get what I missed out on

BeastlyHusla

Souls: 50.00
9th March. These change every week on Friday.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,186.50
Wiki Edits: 277
As for ones you have missed, well, those might not come back for awhile. I know we've had one or two repeats, but those were the minor ones with no special rewards.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
Is there any speculations for how long until an event comes back?
Could we get an exact time for when they change? As in the exact time of day and timezone.
Just switched within the last hour for me. jumping into the xeno jiva quest now.
Changed right at 8pm EST for me