Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

When the last monster hunter game had 8 elder dragons... this is a disappointment. I hope they add more returning monsters including some of the best elder dragon
It's only 1 less. And they are adding a lot of free content later as well. I'm sure it will expand.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,191.50
Wiki Edits: 277
As far as I know, this is the only MH game with Monsters added in after release. So we could easily surpass previous games.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
only 7.... and all elder dragons so casual easy. i wanna new elder dragons and really hard kill.
Nothing is difficult until g rank
Everything is easy once mastering Master Ninja mode in Ninja Gaiden. Even past Monster Hunters, pleb. Your series is weak.
Pssh try playing qubert on hard noobs
Be careful what you wish for
well who knews I think there going to be a few dlc with new areas, I hopeing some of the monster form number 3 pop up I like hunting Lagiacrus
Really hope they have lots of dlc, with mh4u they added so many elder dragons to the original 8 from dlc, even if they don’t make a story around them like before it’d be such a nice addition
I would like to see pretty much every elder dragon in this game. I want my Hot Fish boy
Elder dragons have around 15000 health in multiplayer
My favorite elder is Kulve Taroth :D
Xeno'jiiva is the best so is Kushala Doara
Maybe not kushala
They should be adding Alatrian