Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

this b in the comment is so annoying
so pls shut up Anonymous whoever you are
dont forget moonlight geeko
Its missing two Cactuar in this list butchery cattuar and flower one
there's a lot missing from the list, the regular scalebat, the yellow spider from the forest (vaparanid?), a giant bee from coral (that i don't have cause of Tzi-boi), a bunch of diferent fish... and the ones here barely have any info, like the placement of the pilot hare is the same as the shepperd one, and we have that. Is no one curating the list?
No, this whole website is uncurated. I will eventually go through and fix up all the pages (see the hercudrome page for a start), but it's going to be a long process.
umm not trying to be rude but can i get like exact locations? for example in the emerald helmcrab it says just south of 3 packs of normal crabs. does not make sense what so ever. some are good like king marlin or the giant vigorwasp, but some things dont really make sense.
umm not trying to be rude but can i get like exact locations? for example in the emerald helmcrab it says just south of 3 packs of normal crabs. does not make sense what so ever. some are good like king marlin or the giant vigorwasp, but some things don't really make sense, and t those of you who are willing to help i need locations for these emerald helmcrab pilot hare wiggler queen golden hercudrome(doesnt make sense to me its kinda confusing) dappler coralbird scavantula giant vigorwasp and finally the phantom flutterfly thank you so much if you helped. #grateful
The scavantula can be find preatty easy near bonepiles like in the radobaan nest. The wiggler queen is between the normal, rng for spawn
You can find the emerald helmcrabs in the Rotten Vale. Just leave Camp 1 and go down into the efluvia gas. The first gas section will have them
I found the emerald crab near Juryadotus. As you go down the waterfalls stay on the right and walk along the border. It's in the grass.
You forgot the shiny golden helmcrab and the copper calappa and I got a golden hercudrome in the day time
I tried and tried catching the grandfather mantagrell but its always to high for me to get
Use your slinger to knock it out of the sky first.
Go to the Grimalkyne's camp and there is one that is low enough for net
the pilot hare only spawns on sunny days in WSW in front of the SW camp.