Comments made to our Dark Souls Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Ok
I guess it's like some odd method to give your killer bad karma, and hope someone kills them later
Please everyone use this on your invader. Hell, drop 1 to the host before you kill them. It helps out the Moonbros so much

LazarusofLond

Souls: 50.00
I think everyone should carry one of these. They cost what, 200 souls? That's chump change right out the cage and it helps proliferate pvp further for those of us who enjoy it.

Cowardly_Nick

Souls: 420.00
Wiki Edits: 74
They don't seem to work at all in the remaster. I've selected "yes" so many times, but the indictment never gets consumed.

Cowardly_Nick

Souls: 420.00
Wiki Edits: 74
Nevermind, I misunderstood the item. For those wondering: this item is reusable, and thus isn't a consumable. Considering that it can stack to 99 and costs so little, I wonder if it was originally a consumable that was later changed. I've read that some invaders carry and drop these for players they invade, ensuring that they get indicted so that they can be invaded in turn by Blades of the Darkmoon. TL;DR, not consumable, give these to people you invade so that you can fight Blades of the Darkmoon
I think it's always been that way since the release of the original version.

NoctiSanguine

Souls: 50.00
Nothing quite like getting Indicted before you even reach the host.
Indicted, Jane! Indicted!
Gets me hard
can i indict an anti-vaxxer?