Discuss all and any games, devices and platforms!
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Souls: 14,405.00
Wiki Edits: 47233
The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

Our final Divinity Original Sin 2 Build Guide is here and you won't be disappointed! We proudly present the Eternal Warrior.

Shop IconShop IconShop Icon

Sohamkar_90

Souls: 75.00
Great build. Waiting for this one for long time.

Dreadwoe

Souls: 55.00
How well does Lone Wolf fit into this build, would I just take Lone Wolf as my first talent, then go through your list of talents in order, or would you rearrange them. Also where should I end up dumping excess combat ability points? I was thinking max out poly and then shove rest into summoning, but I'm wondering if there are better options, such as grabbing some scoundrel once warfare is maximised. Basically, what should an endgame stat set look like?

Sohamkar_90

Souls: 75.00
I am running a Juggernaut (Beast), Eternal Warrior (Fane), Elementalist (Red Prince), Ranger (Sebille) Party to simply decimate the opponents.
I will try Terramancer build and I am thinking pairing Druid setup with a Scoundrel build.
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Dreadwoe wrote:How well does Lone Wolf fit into this build, would I just take Lone Wolf as my first talent, then go through your list of talents in order, or would you rearrange them. Also where should I end up dumping excess combat ability points? I was thinking max out poly and then shove rest into summoning, but I'm wondering if there are better options, such as grabbing some scoundrel once warfare is maximised. Basically, what should an endgame stat set look like?

If you're going to play Lone Wolf I'd take it 2nd or 3rd depending on how much of the game you want to play as Lone Wolf. Opportunist and Living Armour are the two most essential for the Build so optimally it would be 3rd.
With Warfare maxed and about 6 or 8 points in Necro, plus the points in the various other Abilities like Aero and Hyrdro etc, then I would dump all remaining points into Two-Handed for more damage and more Critical Multiplier. It would look like 20 Warfare, 6-8 Necro, 4 Poly, 2 Aero, 2 Scoundrel, 2 Hydro and the rest into Two-Handed which should be like 6-8 ish.

Cas
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses
Hi Cas,

Thanks for putting together these build guides. I would have stopped playing the game after the first month if you weren't putting out new builds for me to try out! I'm going to miss visiting the build page every once in awhile and discovering a new concept you have put together. Anyway, thanks again and good luck on your future endeavors.

Fio

Souls: 55.00
What kind of group composition and what characters would make the best team using this build?
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

Fio wrote:What kind of group composition and what characters would make the best team using this build?

I think it's a good idea to figure out which characters you want to bring along and then decide. For example I think Elves make the best Eternal Warriors, but Fane could do the job just fine if you have an Elf or Sebille as something else.

As far as party composition goes I'd take an Eternal Warrior, a Cleric (or Frost Paladin), some sort of Ranger (with or without summoning) and a Tidalist (or Terramancer). This isn't the most intriguing setup in the world I know, but it's damned effective.

Cas
Check out our Sekiro Wiki and the awesome Bosses

Phantomstar

Casual
Convict

Souls: 920.00
Wiki Edits: 136
Nothing about this build makes it especially powerful. It's fine for sustainability, but there's nothing here in terms of damage output. It's like the whole build is just about preserving magic armor and not losing phys armor so you don't get CC'd. I mean I appreciate that a crowd controlled character isn't doing any damage, but making anti-CC the focus of your build does not make the "strongest warrior character". It's a fine build and would be effective no doubt because you said to use a 2h weapon and whirlwind/charge/CC a lot, but don't oversell this.
VIP

Castielle

Webmistress
Webmistress

Masochist

In terms of raw damage output, no it isn't the highest. However you can solo groups of enemies with this build where you cannot with a raw damage build. If you had 4 party members with a setup where they could restore their armour regularly and cc regularly you'd win nearly every fight without a scratch. That's pretty powerful in my opinion. Regardless I have changed the wording to say "all around"...

Cas