Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

i killed several rathians and the weight were smallest 1614.02 and bigest 2070.16.
Those numbers make sense...
The first time I met a Rathian I couldn't bring myself to kill it. So instead we made sweet love, she became pregnant, and that's how the pink rathian was born
i captured it, i will say no more :3
wot the hell mate? it's a freaking dragon! how....? okay. *inhales deeply* boi. although..... yes it does make sense. she is majestic. i'll give you that. is you rathalos???????? *thinks about it too much. dies*
I didn't know Rathalos could type. That's neat.
fyi the rathian is not the target of 'Stuck in a Rut' the Radobaan is
Immediately hostile? I just walked right by her and she did nothing. XD
2155 for gold crown

BeastlyHusla

Souls: 50.00
Got largest gold crown size at 2192.96
I saw the Rathian for the first time and it was just..... majestic. Why would anyone want to kill such a gorgeous beast? PETA would be upset by this
Hunted and captured this thing. I think I'm one of the only people who's HR5 with a rathian coil...
P.S. you guys need to use better images, I have no idea wtf that thing is in the image...
If you think a change is needed, feel free to help rather than whine and do nothing.
How do you change the image? I tried to change it, but it just doesn't let me. Do I have to drag an image or do I have to click "insert/edit image"?