Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Who picked the format for this page? Its totally asinine to try to split the quests up this way. Whats wrong with just 2 columns of "low rank" and "high rank"?
true, why not have those two?

kiokurashi

Souls: 260.00
Wiki Edits: 46
collumns suck on this site to work with.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 440,187.49
Bank: 10,508.71
Wiki Edits: 39493
Columns are nicer for mobile but difficult to apply well to the editor for those who don't have html permissions. If you run into pages you want formatted - feel free to message me!
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Sekiro Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter World Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
I mean, it's pretty self-explanatory at which point the Assigned quests go from Low to High Rank.

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,871.00
Wiki Edits: 474
I took the liberty to redo the entire page, now to fill all these quests...
Shop IconShop Icon
Are quest HR ranks accurate here? Been looking for an assigned quest guide/list with the ranks and some pages i've looked at have been slightly different. As far as I can tell they are accurate but i'm only on the sixth story mission so don't know any farther than that. Thanks.
It says HR for the star rank, but the two are not really connected. Your HR will outstrip the star ranks around 5 or 6.
Hunt assignment for the odogaron is missing.

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,871.00
Wiki Edits: 474
It's Into the Bowels of the Vale, 5*
Shop IconShop Icon
They dont put the monster in the objective spot on this table because the quest doesnt start out with that objective
Into the Bowels of the Vale is the odogaron mission
Old monster in the new world is pink rathian
I still think they made a mistake by making Legiana AFTER Radobaan, like we already been to Rotten Vale but then before Legiana quest they keep saying stuffs like they've never been there
The quest after the legiana is going deeper into the vale, which they couldn’t do before
The quest after the legiana is them going deeper into the vale, which they couldn’t do before
Aren't slay and hunt the same thing tho
Hunt = Kill or Capture Capture = Capture Slay = Kill Since Elders cannot be captured, they say "Slay" because Killing is the only options.
Hunt basically means you can complete the quest either by slaying or capturing
No hunt you can kill or capture where slay is you can only kill it meaning the monster is uncapture able