Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

Which does more dmg to him water or ice?
for MHW, ICE is better than water element. though I think water weaps has more monster weakness coverage than ice. It's still nice to create a weap dedicated to this monstrocity
I killed him with the Dipterus 3. It was so hard, but somehow I never fainted I WAS SO LUCKY!!!
pic the weapon class you use and choose the weapon that has higher damage numbers as both ice and fire are 3 star weaknesses so it all comes down to your attack power

Eylside

Souls: 50.00
that thing just 1 shot me at full health. i had 200 hp and he roared and then super novad me. u cant get out of that***** if he is too close. maybe with a superman dive, but i tried to flash pod him... haha, but putting away your weapon and then firing it took too long.
Get good.
or use a weap with shield and combo it with uragaan set so you can block the attack
Try some food fire resistent armor. I had great succes with some Rathalos red and blue mix. Also don't forget your armor drinks. I use a bow so I have some extra elemental protection but he can't one shot me and in this way I can relatively easily solo him.

BeastlyHusla

got gold mini crown of 1611.14

BeastlyHusla

on next kill, i got the smallest on this page.. thats crazy luck
Gold macro crown achieved. Size is 2201.88
When he leaps into the air to start his massive explosion he can be flashed with flash pods.
i got the largest on record at 2219.79. gt xxbraley69xx
I also just got this size!! Seems to be the gold crown
You can stunlock him to death every time he flies in the air with flash pods. He will fly, use flashpod, hit and repeat.
LOL I literally just stood next to him and didn't attack me, he laid down (paws crossed), until I attacked him.... o.o
Such a shame some elder dragons have such horrible looking armor in this game, especially Kushala Daora.
Couldn't agree more.
Atleast nergs, vaals, and zorahs look pretty badass.
which element is better against this one, water or ice?
which of your elemental weapons has a higher damage number, they're both 3 star