Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

TheHamLord

Souls: 55.00
Bank: 0.00
I'm comin' for you Teo. Get ready, cause The Ham lord is comin' to lay a big Juicy Ham smack down on your face. Bring some marshmallows cause this hunt's gonna be toasty.
Holy heehaw, it's The Ham Lord!
I like ur brand
oh my its the ham lord slap me with your big juicy ham please XD
Is the Teostra Greatsword in the game?
Sadly not as a gs user i am disappointed
I tried this fight 4 times with other people and out of those 4 times I died once. I try it by myself and I don't die at all.
yeah sometimes there are frickin idiots fighting with u. that prob the reason u died. i saw a guy using dual blades join my quest. when teostra used his supernova he kept attacking. we failed that time. i wonder why?
Well brother most fights are a lot easier solo the multiplier and all. I would rather have someone else. Also solo, you know the path the monster is going to take mostly... That being said, I am generally always Charge Shield and I always want him on top of me not chasing others so solo is generally easier for me as well.
Need horns ? When your behind teostra he'll occasionally swipe with his tail this leaves his head vulnerable this is easily telegraphed because he'll turn his head to the left
Thought he was the easiest elder dragon by far.
in my opinion he is, so far atleast, havent though daora or vaal yet.
The only thing I thought made him some what difficult is that he is a tanky bastard.
As a bow user I'd say daora is easier as the winds don't effect me. But yeah with good fire protection I'd say the difference is very small.
I do so much better against him then i did in mhfu2. Bow mechanics mean i can just dodge and shoot every second.
Why doesn’t it say teostra deals fire blight and blast blight? Is this an error? Or did they really remove blast from him?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,241.50
Wiki Edits: 277
They didn't. I just added it.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
I have killed a 2166.08 ... your largest here is a 2112.38
why does all his gear look so damn dumb? the sword and shield weapon has no damn tip and the armor is gear themed???
QQ Awww man if only there were 29 other armor sets I could choose from!
I know it looks a bit dumb but... i kinda like it, specially the heavy bowgun
hey can someone help me, can you get teostra gem (or elder dragon gems in general) before finishing the campaign, ive hunted him 14 times and still nothing, its not in melding either. not sure if this is rng or its not possible

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,241.50
Wiki Edits: 277
It's RNG. The drop rate is abysmal. As for the melder, I don't know why it isn't showing up there. That probably has to do with the campaign.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout