Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Nubs
no u
what does it mean when there blue?
VIP

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Cute Underwear

Souls: 2,851.00
Wiki Edits: 470
Added the info on the page, Elder Dragons or Tempered tracks.
Shop IconShop Icon
Before you unlock temprated monsters (low rank and high rank up to Xeno Jiva defeat) they mark special hunts, and will be needed to go further in the storyline. Talk to biologist and select "special requests" or something like this.
After Xeno, they will mark temprated monsters and you will need to collect them to unlock bounties.

Sorry if the terms are not correct ones but i play in Italian and i tried to translate from the game
it means they are sad
when they are blue means that it is tracking marks from an ancient dragon
But what exactly are they? Where's MatPat & GT when ya need em?
These little guys probably lead the toughest creatures toward smaller ones to kill. They feed off the kill.
Amazing. Tip of the hat to you, sir. In regards to the game and its style, I'm certain you're correct.
I don't like that the scoutfly levelups are temporary. Once you get your scoutflies to level 3 they should stay there
Considering the dev want to make the game "easier" and less "struggling finding mosnter" this is already good. We need to manually paint the monster with paint bomb on older games, just yt it.