Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

It wind really annoying. Not like last monster hunter
Its exactly like mh4u lol
be warned, for you will be lost in the abyss of trying to get it's damned armor. sure it HAS handicraft, but is it worth it? Kinda? I had fun killing it, but goddamn is it's head a pain to break.
I love how its says "Is immediately hostile at medium range" when i can stand right by him and get a screen shot LOL

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,166.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Yeah, that's wrong, I'll change it.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,166.50
Wiki Edits: 277
It's kind of interesting how the only hostile Elder Dragon is Nerg. Everyone else will just chill with you if you walk up to them.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
A lot of these pages say that for monsters i can walk right up to and position myself for a clean head hit.
Glider mantle doesn't work in his tornadoes. You'll just get knocked away as usual.
the only thing when horn is super usefull
This is the most boring fight. Not worth the farm.
meh, I like it. He teaches you how to play smart if you play melee.
Kushala daora : i'm king of wind
Horn User : Negate Wind Pressure, Negate Stun, Reduce Stamina, Reduce Tool Drain, Inc Def (XL)
Kushala daora : ok..
this is such a *****ing dumb boss
That only means you're a pathetic scrub. Just git gud
If you can do a 3 set miasma via gems or gear, it negates his drain effect and that half health debuff.
You mean for Vaal Hazak?
damn nigga easy fight