Discuss Divinity Original Sin, as well as comments posted to our Divinity Original Sin Wiki and Divinity Original Sin 2 Wiki
By Anonymous
Ryker in act 2, in Drift wood, will also ask you for the swornbreaker
By Anonymous
He wants the Ancient Stone Tablet, not the weapon itself as the weapon is something you can't even get in act 2.
By Anonymous
Now the swornbreaker need the character to have the Sworn Tag in order to equip it.
By Anonymous
The Voidwoken at the enter never propose me to form the pact :/ i did 2 times the game and same each, there is something specific to do ?
By Anonymous
Only for Fane or undead.
By Anonymous
It proposes only to Fane.
By Anonymous
Can you use the crafted swornbreaker for Almira and use Kemm's swornbreaker for someone else like Sadha or Windego?
By Anonymous
Yes, I gave Almira the parts to craft it, and used the other one to save Sadha.
By Anonymous
Idk how but i manage to use 1 swornbreaker for 2 quest. I use the crafted swornbreaker on sadha first, then pickpocket the item back, next i sold it to a merchant and buy it back to remove the stolen tag. Im not expecting it to work at almira but to my surprise, the broken swornbreaker can still actually be used to finish her quest
By Anonymous
Now either buy it back immediately in the conversation or switch to a thief while in conversation and pickpocket it back (portal the thief away and yourself once conversation ends to avoid thievery issues as usual) and bam bam bam even more quests done with 1 swornbreaker. Oh then use it on yourself if you're undead.
By Anonymous
can i get the pact for not only one party member?
By Anonymous
Are you still locked into the ending it speaks about above if you break the pact? If I take the pact to get all the bonuses and break it immediately, am I still locked into some evil/bad God King ending?
By Anonymous
You are only locked in while you are pact bonded to the God King. This breaks that pact so you are not locked in. The explanation given is pretty self explanatory. NO you're not locked in.
By Anonymous
No
By Anonymous
I get Perna "market" and "Maledict" status :)) still searching for a SB
By Anonymous
Awww man I thought this was a scythe weapon dammit