Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
By Anonymous
This guy was easy as hell you just aim for the forelimbs and run away when he go stompy
By Anonymous
this boss is really easy with the right strategy, one of the easiest in the game in fact, because it's extremely predictable. Just attack its hind legs, even when they're not vulnerable yet (for the love of god bring a sharp weapon and some fins). When it rears up run away and wait for the blast. When it topples cut its tail. When it takes off stay below its arse and pepper him with dragon pods in order to drop him, then focus his forelegs or head until he starts to get up, and transition back to its hind legs. If you can stay on the outside you literally can't be hit, if you stay on the inside you can juggle between the two legs and only be hit by its charge, which does so little damage it barely shows up on your hp bar. If you find yourself far away or in front of its head at any time just circle around and get back to its hind legs while sprinting. Use the downtime while he's doing his aoe blast to recover stamina. That's it. Follow this strategy and you'll never cart. If you're careful enough you can pull off a no hit run in a couple of tries with this.
By Anonymous
Midir's infant cousin
By Anonymous
wait does this guy resurrects and become Safi?
By Anonymous
"Xeno'jiiva" doesn't refer solely to this single entity but an entire race, so basically the Safi'jiiva encountered in the continuity is probably another one altogether.
By Anonymous
The keywords here are "a new species"; Xeno'jiiva doesn't refer solely to this single entity. So basically the Safi'jiiva is another entity of same race.
By Anonymous
There were two. Thats also the reason why the Guiding Lands exist. Another Zorah Magdaros died there and the first Xenojiva absorbed most of the energy to evolve into Safijiva.. The rest went into the Guiding Lands.
By Anonymous
Shut up xeno is not ez
By Anonymous
Xeno jiiva was probably easier than anjanath
By Anonymous
*What’s is fine cocoon*
By Anonymous
It's a decent fight, my friend beat it with maxed-out Titzi Yaku armor, didn't faint once. Or maybe he's just too good lol.
By Anonymous
Midir on gummy vitamins instead of roids.
By Anonymous
xeno'jiva was suprisingly easy, got it on the first try
By Anonymous
The op as f*** and easy to upgrade blast weapons are an Iceborne installment and transform the vanila game into a tutorial. They did that to fill the Iceborne lobbies with new players as fast as possible but it kills all the challenge MHW offers. Basicly the equivalent of the Drake Sword from Dark Souls. I appreciated that for my 2nd char but I can only imagine the fackeria of bs for first time players. "Everything dies so fast..huh!? Okay??? o_0"
By Anonymous
I got him first try too. Dude was a cakewalk with the beetle stick.

Oh, and I never once used the guardian gear. It literally says on the MHW website that the purpose of the gear is to get you to iceborne faster. I'm talking to you, other dude
By Anonymous
shes easy you can beat him solo hahahahahahahaha