Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

where is the 'Elders Recess'?
keep playing, it's very deep in
its in the final story quest
yeet
how do you fight him again/Grind for set?
Quest shows up randomly and lasts for 2 hunts only.
just respond to SOS flares, works much better, and guarantees you get to play with others, making is more fun and faster
Is anyone housing usj event
Gettin abit irritating atm.... the way they make this "hard" is by slow and rly bad controlls. Like when dodging and the char just drops down on the belly and takes 1 month to get up again instead of rolling away. 45 min wasted on this freaking boss and i cant "queu" for it neither becouse its ??? and cant. About to give up tbh . got rly good gear and prep with ALOT of pots and buffs etc. he just dont whant to go down.... feelt like it was rly close this time but for some damn reason i couldent get out of the way of the beam got pushed by some magic invisible force in front of his head and could not to anything about it even dodge just rolled on spot ant slided bacwards straight into "his/her" beam...... enoying as fk. well i guess i need to grind again to bulk up for todays tries on it. prolly spend 1k pots/buffs etc and that damn beam feels so random dmg wise to. i got cought 1 time and dropped to 50% health and the next one killed me with all buffs and alot of hp etc.
git gud
Because the player characters are actual humans and not Demigods like Dante or Vergil??
Theres little fancy***** for a Capcom game, no long *** dodge rolls, either hit the dirt or get put in it 6ft under lol
Try a lance or a gun lance. Defense is quite good with some guard up skills. Some weapons are best suited for certain monsters.
As a glave user this was one of the easiest fights in the game for me, I just kept backing him into a wall then jumping about hitting him like the annoying little bug I am. It kept me out of the way of his projectile attacks, and if I saw him get ready to do his ground pound explosion i'd jump away from him then zip back at him. It was honestly more difficult trying to do it with other players because they would lead him away from the wall.
you are a *****
dual sword, just hit his front legs and tail, and back away when he is in rage, try to avoid being in front of him, took me 25 minutes to solo it, first try, no deaths.
Sounds like you need a Doot pro bro on your team. Don't blame the game you can use the "Super-man" dive to become invulnerable if done right.
LOL QUEER BAG
Do you understand what a final boss is? The damage isn't random, it's dependant on what state he's in. Not to mention buffs don't mean***** if you're bad at a skill based game.
The way I handled him was I drunk a Dash Juice. The extra stamina really helps.
No moonlight greatsword from tail?
This is totally seath the Scaleless
Feels more like fighting Midir though.
After fighting this I was really disappointed to see no darksouls references in its armor or weapons
Seath and Lightpulsar Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh had a child clearly.
As a glaive user I was never able to mount him, no matter how many aerial attacks I did. Something to keep into consideration as well. However it is easy to just red nectar-sky **** him while staying relatively safe. Do keep in mind that this tactic will take a loooong while when playing solo as the damage output is minimal.
I didnt like using glaive against it, the head is so high from the ground you have to manually aim your kinsect all the time, annnoying.

PSNAtomicJ456

Souls: 50.00
Xeno'jiiva Scale needs to be added to the material list
When it's on it's back legs and using the beam attack, you can attack the back legs and tail to stagger it, stop the beam attack, and to make it fall through the floor into lava. This gives you a chance to attack the face and hands
This happens regardless of you attack it or not. The beam attack is the long lasting version that breaks the ground beneath him during the duration and caves in regardless of your actions.