Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki
 
Avatar

FextraBot

Town Crier
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:27 am
Souls: 0.00
Posts: 15594
Reputation: 2
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Tragedy01

Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:40 am
Souls: 50.00
Posts: 14
Reputation: 0
Does anybody know what monster the dung pods actually effect? So far my results are.... inconclusive to say the least (friggin Rathalos)

jakemf5398

Joined: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:44 am
Souls: 210.00
Posts: 14
Reputation: 5
Wiki Edits: 36
That will require a lot of testing and recording the results. So far I only know for sure it affects Barroth. You could join in the testing and record your results here.

SeeGee911

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:45 am
Souls: 50.00
Posts: 2
Reputation: 0
Yeah I too would like to see this added
Dung pods have a % chance to cause flee based on the monster. Such as bazel has an 80% chance to be affected while black diablos has only a 20% as its a subspecies.