Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I Added an Item I just received from Fishing in the Ancient Forest from a Great Whetfish, called a Whetfish Scale + which has a chance to be reused after being used, the chance seems pretty high as I have used it 6 times without it vanishing.
emerald shell - another "trade-in item" like the steel egg, which im guessing the only purpose for items including "trade-in" in the description; is for selling. i got this item from a bug crawling across the field in wildspire waste in sector 9 while battling the barroth during "the best kind of quest".

Iggy_the_hotty

Souls: 50.00
Does anyone know the yellow ball like ore used to upgrade multiple charms
Dragoncore Ore. I have only gotten them from elder fights as a reward.

Rashime

I have heard it's only from hardened elder dragon's as well.. if I'm wrong let me know.
This really needs to gets organised, and not just thrown in a table. Why is this wiki taking so long to get set up?
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 451,858.49
Bank: 11,607.71
Wiki Edits: 41378
The table is alphabetical and sortable by rarity, not sure what kind of organization you're hoping for. Perhaps the Items page? https://monsterhunterworld.wiki.fextralife.com/Items
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Rashime

Dragoncore ore is missing. It is only acquired from beating hardened elder dragon's. Don't know the drop rate. Just figured I would throw the info out.
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 451,858.49
Bank: 11,607.71
Wiki Edits: 41378
Added! You can edit the page yourself and easily add a row in the future if you find anything else missing :)
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Rathalos Medulla missing
Fire Dragon Scale + missing
mistake, it is there (the word dragonscale is combined)
Missing Diablos Ridge +
Great Gajau Whisker should be GRAND Gajau Whisker. It leads to a dead page currently.