Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Has a rarity of 7, worth 6000z
A rare gem said to have formed within Zorah Magdaros tissue. Holds untold potential. Rarity 7. Value 6000 z. Use daily voucher on special quest,i got 1 from fainted 2 times solo
VIP

Fexelea

Webmistress
Webmistress

Fire Keeper

Souls: 446,638.49
Bank: 11,043.71
Wiki Edits: 40403
I added the information to the page. You can add it yourself too by hitting the "edit" button on the top right of any page.
Fextralife: Gaming News ⚔️ Elden Ring Wiki ⚔️ Monster Hunter Rise Wiki
A gaming blog and wiki network powered by real gamers.
Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon
Do we know a drop rate on this gem? I was up till 230 this mornin (jan30) going for the damn thing dropped him 6 times and didnt get*****and i NEED the blader pants
this is THE rarest part for that monster. the rare parts have a drop rate below around 5% usually. if you take a voucher before the quest and/or use the lagiana skill set you get more and better drop rate occasionally.
Anyone now what quest it falls on?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,176.50
Wiki Edits: 302
So, I got 3 gems from one quest today... Didn't even use a lucky voucher... Yep, so that happened.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
What quest did you do?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

The story one, I joined via SOS flare.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Is it located on his chest? I remember a week ago I did my story magdaros and notice at the end his chest has a gaping diamond sticking out of it.
The 1st encounter with zaros magdaros had you use cannons and such at the barrier before mounting him and he stands a few times, this is also where you have cannons low enough to hit his belly.
I've done the quest 4 or 5 times with the full legiana armor set, and vouchers, and have not gotten one yet. The grind continues
It seems you can get Zorah Magdaros Gem in melding after the Pink Rathian assignment.

No idea what ingredient is needed as it's blank like most rare melding I see, might require end game materials from everstream?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

You need the gold voucher from the weekly bounties.
I need this for a full set of zorah but the fact that it's an 8% chance really annoyes me
I just want to get the Magda Ungulae but getting the gem is so difficult. Any tips?
Yeah earn a gold wyvern sheet amd progress till the melder gets to the main base and trade the sheet in for azorah magdaros gem... ive defeated him 8 times and havemt gotten one gem