Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I wonder what kind of prey is meant since the Diablos is a pure herbivore

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,081.50
Wiki Edits: 277
That is a good question. While plant monsters is be a fun idea, I don't think those exist.
'I wonder what kind of prey is meant since the Diablos is a pure herbivore'

did you read?
The apex monster of the Wildspire Waste.
A menacing, territorial beast that lurks underground.
Loud noises will cause it to lunge out of the sand in search of prey.
actually, might be an omnivore now that i think about it.....

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,081.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Until now, Diablos has always been a pure herbivore. Been that way since Monster Hunter 1. Guess it got changed.

jakemf5398

Souls: 170.00
Wiki Edits: 28
It is an herbivore, it just kills the Barroth territoriality not for food, it eats plants to regain health.
well vegan always angry, so..
also i am planning to try and hunt him with a few friends, maybe try solo cuse my cat has ice gear
always hunt this in a expadition..
Don't do this otherwise it'll just leave the area and comeback with full health. May be able to do it as a group, but solo this is not the way to go
Don't do this otherwise it'll just leave the area and comeback with full health. May be able to do it as a group, but solo this is not the way to go

i've done it 5 times in expeditions, with 3 lives just makes him harder
diablos tree for weapons is after the Anjanath tree, so it will be difficult hunting since it has a resistance to fire, that is if you use the Anjanath weapon, unlock that part of the tree after hunting Legiana
also wonder why the third part of the tree gives ice damage, since it is weak to ice...
because its a hidden element (i think) and all that ice damage has seeped into his bones
One of the hardest bosses ever...
After many tries solo finally got him down with two other players. The hit boxes on this guy are whack. And that burrow attack. . . Amazing game but my god I hate this boss.
He is actually way easier in world then in 4U, it took way more time to break the horns and it's attacks are well telegraphed if you know how to read them
This monster is big, but it's hitbox is enormous

TheHamLord

Souls: 55.00
Bank: 0.00
Been goin' toe to toe with these Horned Grumps since the early days. I gotta say, still fun to hunt a Diablos down- couple Ham whacks to those big ol' sweet potato horns will bring this fella down quicker than a well-done steak becomes a burnt steak. Happy huntin' folks, stay safe.

-You're friendly Ham Usin' Hunter, The Ham Lord. PSN: TheLordOfHams
Back in your day, did the Diablos also have a hit box the size of a small city? I kid, it took me like 5 minutes to learn the dodge timing and then I proceeded to smash that hellspawn into a red stain. Good luck huntin’ those potatoes.
back then its hitbox is even worse. nowadays better technology allows the hitbox to somewhat be even more accurate to the visual.
back then invisible hitboxes are wayyy crazier
um....... hamlord? skedoo skedam, this guy loves to ham