Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Love interest?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 9,171.50
Wiki Edits: 301
Heh, we can dream, buddy.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
She's mine mine mine min..
Thats what i thought too, the player controlled character and her seem close.
fuc no, bich is ugly as fuc, autismic clown looking as$
no. i dont fancy dumb, food maniac, suicide lover like that
Deviljho! Saw her riding him once xD he did not like it and felt **** so I had to save him... by killing him.
Deviljho guy, you are the hero Astera needs
Literally the most annoying character in any video game
What's it like being so, so wrong?
i agree my fellow hunter, the mhw can be better without that thing
Get bent Anon 2 shes human garbage even more than us and thats REALLY saying something.
I dont see why people find her annoying. Compared to the previous games there's like literally no one to guide you in the basics and the blights. Just because she talk a lot doesnt make her annoying. Ive have seen more piss *** characters such as the fairy from Legend of zelda perform better.
its not about how much talking she did my friend, its about how worthless she is in the new world. she is not doing anything except taking credit of your mission without doing anything, keep get in trouble so our character always get in trouble (jho mission is her most stupid action the entire game) to save her worthless life and she never say thanks to us!!!! at least the commander say thanks even though he keep on yelling dragonator.
I wanna handle the Handler. If you know what I mean :>
Mother*****er is annoying as fuc, peace of********** game here is ur handler
you wanna handle that thing? , i prefer fighting ex behemoth on solo than doing that
NOOOOOO yu are Going TOOO far

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 195.00
Wiki Edits: 20
I find her quite annoying. She should more serious, at least a little bit, and just stop always thinking about her next meal. Also, worst motto ever.
She should be more serious in a video game where you hunt monsters while wielding an oversized weapons and fighting alongside your pet cat....

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

I stated my opinion. I don’t pretend to always be right, though I tend to be right more than I tend to be wrong. And still, worst motto ever.
of course not wielding a weapon silly, at least do something meaningful. she just keep eating, taking half the credits from mission without contributing, and keep attempting to suicide, even palico is doing better than her. the way she always talking "we" in mission is most annoying

SlimeC0RE

Addicted
First Warden

I stand by my point, but I must specify something: I’m playing in French, which is my mother language, and after comparing with the English version, I can see that she’s much less annoying in that version. In French, the annoying factor is multiplied by about 20, because the voice actress overplays a lot and has a much higher-pitched voice.
as annoying as she is, someone still make a hentai out of her
I fear no man, but that...thing.... It scares me
HAA! TF2 what great characters there are.
How thoughtful of Capcom to provide us with a waifu for the game lol
waifu is no, being pet is affordable, but being meatshield she is the best
This character i can't stand hear "we gotta save her" "we did it" "we are a great team" wtf! She dose nothing! she is kinda pointless guess she was meant to be the voice of the main character.
ahaaa, the best comment in this page. i think the one do the talking is our palico. like "nyaaa... (we are great team)" or something like that
I hate the quest with DevilJho an Her, there is literally no reason to try an 'Rescue' as my buddy found by just waiting for the bar to finish, she still gets to safety.
i hope capcom give us an alternate story where that thing is eaten by jho or get stomped on
I shouted at her the whole time she was on Deviljho "Why wouldn't you die?!"