Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Nice
How do I craft things?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,191.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Open the menu and select crafting list (also works in the item box menu). It lists everything you can make in the game. Items you can craft are lit up, those you can't are dark, and ??? ones are things you don't know about. Craft them to see what they are.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Very Incomplete. Ive been playing 2 days all Im missing is the last 2. Waste of time

kiokurashi

Souls: 260.00
Wiki Edits: 46
Then perhaps you should have contributed what info you had. I (someone on related though) already went and did that. I don't have the last two either, but I saw a video for Powertalon, and I assume the other follows the same patter like how it does in other games.
you guys wrote " Press 0 (on Playstation)". it should be triangle

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,191.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Good catch, I fixed it.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
***** U