Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Just found him in the ancient forest. This thing is a nightmare
Was farming anjanath and was encounter him several times i noticed he spawn in 15 minutes into the hunt and flys to locations where there fighting
Found him in the Coral Highlands and the Rotten Vale
I found him already in every single Location... very nice if you are fighting black diablos

CapnSparkles101

Souls: 50.00
Showed up during a my first high rank mission a Barroth hunt andjust leveled the map..on the bright side my palico is rockin some sweet Bezelgeuse gear now
Drop rate for gem seems to be even less than others, killed 11 and captured 7 - no gem drop from carves or rewards.
Try high rank investigations, that require you to hunt him, with gold tier rewards
at lest you can trade for it with a golden ticket
Really? I got it on my first Bazelgeuse Hunt.

Grocamol

Souls: 50.00
f@#$ this guy, always showing up when I'm fighting another big beast. lol

XuitusTheGreat

Chosen Undead
Peacemaker

Souls: 1,814.50
Bank: 0.00
Wiki Edits: 21
All hail the pickle

Shop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop IconShop Icon

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,166.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Explosive Seregios Edition.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
I've killed about 15 so far and have only gotten enough carapaces to make 2 of the armor pieces. So I definitely think the drop on that is lying
I killed 5 and had enough mats to make the whole armor set.
I killed 7, captured 5 and had enough mats to make both aplha and beta armors sets. Also have some weapons from it, Just capture him, and you´ll be good.
I did not know it was possible that a Bazelgeuse and a Rathalos could both interrupt a High rank Rathian mission, now I know.....

Thanks Capcom
Trying to juggle this, a Rathian and an Azure Rathalos is ridiculous.