Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter Series
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki and Monster Hunter Rise Wiki

Same with Greatsword
Was wondering if the Lance hop counts as a tiny jump, which could be good for allowing you to idk, make more consistent hits if you don’t have to recoil while hopping?
crap skill
Absolute garbage
Got so excited for this... finally made Drachen Armour, True Soul and TGB... go to the charm forge, see the rider charm, say to myself "Wow that's perfect for this loadout!" Nope, no knockback immunity whatsoever on vaults. RIP Daora gem. Who knows, maybe they'll buff it someday. It's not like it would be broken or anything, you still take damage.
[ This does not do anything, I repeat this***** does not work ]

Oxeye

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 4,275.00
Wiki Edits: 797
This skill negates knockback only while your weapon is sheathed. It works as intended.
@Oxeye Oh wow I can prevent knock backs when my weapons is put away, how useful :^). I hope the wiki includes this((( crucial ))) piece of information so players don't waste their time.

Oxeye

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 4,275.00
Wiki Edits: 797
The wiki now includes this ((( crucial ))) piece of information.

DTPandemonium

Casual
Convict

Souls: 219.00
Wiki Edits: 31
For some reason in iceborne this doesnt even seem to work when sheathed. I use hammer and dont attack just jump from ledge with evade or sprint without weapon out.
no it does work just not in the way you've assumed with the glaive it prevents you from being knocked out of the air by friendlies
Worthless skill is worthless. Seen thread after thread of it not working with any attacks. Completely useless for Insect Glaive (if it did work, this skill would be great for them) It only works if you're jumping off a cliff with no weapon out. Which begs to question why would you give a*****?
"Oh yes let's add OP as hell skills and add some useless ones so no one will notice"

Long story short, we did notice.