Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

I need 1 of these to finish my set -_-
same. figure its about the same drop rate as rath plate from past games prolly about 10% or less
I also need one but no luck -_-
I got one on my first kill. It's just luck of the draw for these kind of items.
I need one for the Vaal chestplate... Its ridiculus: Gathering the stuff necessary from the elder dragon is easy, but getting that one piece from an ugly dog? No chance.

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,166.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Welcome to RNG, my friend. Where the stars don't matter and the drop rates are made up!

For real though, sounds like you're just having some bad luck.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Secret Worlder,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno
Hey i know this is late to the party but you can meld one with a silver wyverian print....
Used a voucher on my first capture and got two. My game crashed at the mission complete screen, and when I loaded the game back up, it had deleted the rewards for that quest. Have captured or killed about 15 since, and have yet to see a single plate to complete my armour set.
I got 4 of these from a single high rank kill, no voucher. I got one from a tail carve, one from body carve, and two from rewards. All I need is the gem but 15 kills in still no gem.
I got a plate not knowing it was rare and I sold it now I can't find another one

lol idiot
Why would you sell mats, ***** *?
I got one from the low ranked story quest when i was helping out a random. Guess Karma is a thing