Discuss Capcom's Monster Hunter World
Visit the Monster Hunter World Wiki

FextraBot

Town Crier
Souls: 0.00
These are cross-posted comments on a wiki page. You can visit the page here.  Read Wiki Page

Kalaam

Souls: 75.00
Bank: 0.00
Also knows as "0 f*ck given mantle"
Leroy Jenkins
1000% poise
How do we get it?
Must be at least HR 50 and finish the Optional Quest "A Summons from Below" literally in the information...
Havels armor-Wolfs ring+3
Noobs never get the rocksteady
You are still missing info on how to get it. I am HR 72 and I don't have the quest

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,306.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Hunt 3 to 5 tempered Elder Dragons and the lady in the armory will give a quest to you. Complete the quest and she'll give it to you.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
I have 4 tempered elders dead, still no quest, and temp val, I need a 3rd miasma jewel xD
Can it be the HR 49 tempered Kirin 3-5 times?

Fallenangel700

Insomniac
Sinner

Souls: 8,306.50
Wiki Edits: 277
Maybe? I don't see why not, as this one doesn't require different Elder Dragons.
Slayer of Demons,Inquisitor,Ylissean Tactician,Kindred Hunter,Gray Warden,Dark Lord,Good Hunter,Chosen Undead,Nerevarine,Exile,Mugunghwa Investigator,Tremere Anarch,ESPer,Squad 7 Hero,Nohrian Prince,Arisen,God Eater,YoRHa Android,Tenno,Hope's Peak Dropout
Not sure. I've done about 4 tempered Kirin for me and my friends as well as 3 tempered Val Hazaak and it has yet to show from the armory.
takes 3 DIFFERENT 50 + elders
does it work on roars too?
Yup. Windproof and earplugs to the max.
It has to be unique tempered elder dragons. I've killed 45 Vaal Hazaks, and I just unlocked it after killing my first temepered Teostra.

Noleen

Addicted
First Warden

Souls: 2,856.00
Wiki Edits: 471
Fixed.
Shop IconShop Icon
3 different tempered elders